The women’s cell of Poornima Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur is working, in accordance with the directives of Honorable Supreme Court of India to ensure safety, security and dignity of women at workplace.
- To create a congenial working environment which is free of sexual harassment or gender based discrimination for all women employees and students.
- To heighten awareness and sensitivity to this important issue amongst all concerned.
Sexual Harassment DefinitionAccording to Supreme Court Judgment on Sexual Harassment, on the case of Vishakha vs. the State of Rajasthan (August 1977), the behavior that can be considered as sexual harassment has been explicitly, legally defined as following- Sexual Harassment includes:
- Physical contact and advances.
- Demand or request for sexual favors.
- Sexually coloured remarks.
- Display of pornography.
- Any other unwelcome physical, verbal or nonverbal conduct of a sexual nature.
|Dr. Sama Jain||Presiding Officer||Senior lady/Employee||Ph.D.||Professoremail@example.com|
|Dr. Gautam Singh||Administrative Officer||Senior Faculty/Chief Proctor||Ph.D.||Chief Proctorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Vivek Agarwal||Member||From NGO/Outside activist||B.Tech.||Youth Activistemail@example.com|
|Mr. Rajeev Surana||Member||Legal representatives||LLM||Advocate||9414070534||-|
|Mrs. Pooja Sharma||Member||Faculty||M.Tech.||Associate Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mrs. Shruti Bijawat||Member||Staff/Member Secretary||M.Tech||Associate Professoremail@example.com|