Ragging is strictly prohibited. Ragging is a cognizable offence under the law, at par with rape and other atrocities against women and ill treatment of persons belonging to the SC/ST. Anyone who indulges in this crime will be severely dealt with and an F.I.R will be lodged against the guilty as per Supreme Court of India and AICTE directives. At the time of registration, students and their parents have given and undertaking that he/she will not indulge in the unlawful activity of ragging. We request all the students to be watchful and help the administration in all possible ways, to root out ragging in all its forms. For any emergency, please contact the following at:
- Abatement to ragging
- Criminal conspiracy to rag
- Unlawful assembly and rioting while ragging
- Violation of decency and morals through ragging.
- Injury to body, causing hurt or grievous hurt.
- Wrongful restraint
- Wrongful Confinement
- Use of criminal force
- Assault, as well as sexual offences or unnatural offences
- Extortion, criminal trespass
- Offences against property
- Criminal intimidation
- Physical or Psychological humiliation
- Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges.
- Withholding/ withdrawing scholarships/ fellowship and other benefits.
- Debarring from appearing in any test/ examination or other evaluation process.
- Withholding results.
- Debarring from representing the Institute in any regional, national or international meet, tournament youth festival etc.
- Suspension/ expulsion from the hostel.
- Cancellation of admission.
- Rustication from the Institution.
- Expulsion from the Institutional and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution for a specific period.
- An F.I.R will be lodged against the culprit(s) as per Supreme Court of India & AICTE directives.
|Dr. Dinesh Goyal||9928015792||Chairman|
|Dr. Gautam Singh||9001893262||Convener|
|Mr. Ashwani Lata||9829255103||Member|
|Ms. Pooja Sharma||8058665842||Member|
|Dr. Puneet Mathur||9829170168||Member|
|Mr. Pulkit Singh||9460776097||Member|
|Mr. Manish Singhal||9828074122||Member|
|Mr. Deepak Moud||7568748510||Member|
|Dr. Prannath Dadheech||9460907039||Member|
|Mr. B. P. Yadav||9829855509||Member & Transport Incharge|