Objective of Training & Placement Office is:
- To organize campus interviews for final and pre-final year students (Army Recruits students from Pre-Final Year) of big industries and MNC’s from all over India.
- To prepare students for being confident at the time of campus interviews by arranging well scheduled training of General Aptitude, Group Discussions and also preparing students for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers and Poornima Alumnus.
Objective of Training:
- The summer training after third year in PIET has been taken into major account to assess the preparation level of students. Our mentors do counseling of each student individually to know their lacking area and guide them to work upon.
- Sessions of Senior level corporate personals are being arranged in regular interval for motivating students toward the challenging world of technical.
- Weekly 4 Hours for Third Year students and 3 Hours for Second year students have been associated as the part of weekly time table for the Pre-Placements preparation.
In Campus Training:
- Association with IBM has benefited our students a lot. We are providing the learning platform for Business Intelligence and Cloud Computing (The two very Current requirement and highly demanded platforms of technical era). This opportunity is been given to every year and every stream of engineering at our campus.
Our Institution has made associations with many big level industries for creating a platform to benefit students at their best. Some of the associations are as follows:
- FACE (For training purpose)